Sunday 21 September 2014

Autumn garden

The autumn has arrived into MyGarden.

But thats all right. I just love it. 

I know the summers are full of colours but so are autumns too. I usually don't like red, but all autumn red shades I love.

This red comes from far away but still it fits well into MyWorld.

The shades of yellow definately are the autumn world.

Autumn or winter never depresses me. I just love these seasons.

Despite the warm season is behind there is still some delicates in my garden.

But to be honest; it was creepy cold evening to pick up some berries for my packed lunch for tomorrow. It blows from the north and makes the frost. Well, I still am fine because hot sauna is waiting for me.

The autumn is arriving also into BunnyBarn.

That's why BigBoys have been building and finishing BunnyHotel. Not much work left before the angoras can move in.

I have spent my Sunday enjoying about the lovely companionship of dear M. from the Farm by writting a letter for her, admiring the last flowers dear B. sent from south and staying healthy by the apples dear L. has carried into our house for several times. I feel myself so priviledged of having such a great friends around me despite some of them live totally far away. 
 
I woke up at 5am so I had also time to crochet a bit my YogaMat.
 
I love apple green.

My YogaMat is pink so pink does just fine with apple green.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...