Thursday 9 January 2014

Oh what have I done?!

There -for sure- is life after Christmas. It begins when you dress down the Christmas and find yourself investigating mysterious boxes at the attic. I found three very interesting boxes. One included all the letters during the years from a childhood friend with whom I still am in touch. The other included all my old diaries. And the third included all the old Christmas cards. (Yes, someone really stores them.)


From the card box I found three stitched cards and thought what a shame it is to keep them hiding in the box. So I took them out and thought just one little moment. And -because I am a person of action- I destroyed the cards. Yes, I really did so. At least that was how I felt when doing it. Now I don't think so anymore.


See, this year a friend gave me stitched Christmas decoration. It was perfect for the tree itself but I had some arguement with the cat about it so I put the decoration by the coffee table in veranda -where she is not allowed to go. Smart, ha! So, I thought I could make these cards to be decorations too. My heart broke through the process but now it is one and whole again. Now I can have my friends from far close to me during all the Christmas in the future.

I don't know whose designs the cross stitch projets are. I made the patterns and sewing. Dear friends made the stitching. Thank you once again. <3

(Update: Maria Diaz designed the swan themed picture. You can find it at CrossStitcher's October 2005 issue on the page 58.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...