Sunday 19 January 2014

Cards after cards

Finally our days are bit longer and even the sun has shown herself. This always means at this time of the year that we are having frost. Which means colder than -20 Celcius degrees. But that's fine, I like winter.

Lately I've been knitting something sparkling (still in the middle of it), stitching (that First Kiss project) and making cards. Yesterday I made over 50 and aim to continue the card factory also today. As stitching and knitting too. When you can variate what you are doing it doesn't feel so much work or duty. What for I am making so many cards? Well, for everything. I can always sell them at hobby markets, use them myself or even give card packs as gift to those ones who don't like make the cards but like self made cards. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...