Thursday 2 January 2014

Stitching and sewing

Lately I have been designing cross stitch projects, stitching them and sewing a little bit. Some time ago I knit a little thing that supposed to be a pencase. Now I finally remembered to buy a zipper for it. So on the other day I made the lining for it and fastened it with the zipper to the knitted cover. It still waits for something -I need to create a decoration for the zipper with wich it will be easier to use it. So the picture of it you'll see later when it will be all finished up.

I want to make a case fo my 10,1" Tab so that makes my brain working and thinking what kind of it will be. I want to create a basic pattern for it so that later it would be easy to use it when making more of them. So if you hear a weird sound it might come from my head. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...