Saturday 5 October 2013

Polar bears and secrets

Few days ago I visited my framer again. She has been very busy but by the middle of November I should get my polar bears back home. The Project eternity goes on and the new square begins to look great. After ten days I should be at the craft shop that locates 80 km far away to by the last threads for it. So before that I must stitch the background to see do I have enough that shade or not.

I have visited also my favorite yarn shop and have a very extremely secret Xmas project going on. So we don't talk about it in here. :) Today I aim to spend a lazy day on sofa with those two projects. It is cold autumn day outside and it is just me, hot water bottle and craft in the early morning when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...