Thursday 17 October 2013

Lost and found

Yes, today we made some photos. I included updated framed pictures of that sad polar bear baby.

This is also my own design.  The work includes metallic threads and glitter in the fabric. There's also blue and golden glass seed beads. It's a lonely and sad polar bear baby who has got apart from the mother. Now there's three polar bears in the collection. We'll see will the family get more members. :)

I also sorted out my finished framed cross stitch pictures. It's result was that some got up to the walls and some had to go storaged. I also realized that I have lost one chart. Meaning both the paper and electric version. It is a disaster because it is my own design and none has a copy of it!  Outs! And it is impossible to track the chart from the finished project because it includes many shades which are too close to each others. Poor me. It is about reideers, fells, northern lights and traditional living around there.

Later on I found the chart! It was at the end in a totally wrong place! Yeppee!!!

My top secrect project is going on well and I am now used back to normal Aida 14 count. Tomorrow I'll stitch it more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...