Tuesday 29 November 2011

Proper work

Lately I've been busy with the Advent Calendar. Only few more gifts are missing. This year it will be more like an Advent bag. The reason is the calendar includes 7 books. I bought these books from the second hand and they all are horse books. See, this year someone wished to have horse themed calendar. I told it won't include alive horse but I got the reply "that's ok". Well, it won't include death one either. But some horse stuff. It is not a coincidence the books are for the weekends. Otherwise someone would refuse to go to the school before reading.

The calendar include also mittens which I have knit three times so they are very proper now. I think best ever. I usually knit mittens only once... Sometimes people ask how come I am so skillfull. I always tell it is not up to it how well you do it all, it's up to it how well you can fix your mistakes! If the mittens need to be knit three times then I just do it.

Advent calendar can also be in a bag. The bag I used is old. This bag includes different kind of things and is horse themed. The horse books are from the second hand shop. There's also some other horse stuff and something sweet too. I have included also three cards -each have a poem. The wrapping paper I used is just white and enviromental friendly. You can decorate white paper with stamping or drawing and add pretty ribbon with card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...