Saturday 19 November 2011

So close but so far

I am still trying to tame the polar bear. It is a huge project. At this point I feel it will never be finished. Two more shades left to stitch but it feels I never reach the goal. I am so close to finish it but so far away to be able to make it true. At this point I always realize why designing and making it true are two different things. It is so easy to draw, choose shades, fabric etc. But at the end you need just hard work to make it all to come real. Stitch after stitch.

At the same time I have been thinking more about the door decoration. Its size is 42cm. Today I found the wool I am going to use for it. Nature white shade. Then I need to find my cinnamons and cones. Perhaps some paper and wool yarn too. It all comes more clear now when we finally have got the first snow.

I saw a small display today at the library. It was put up by a local yarn shop. It of course caused the feeling I need to go shopping there. But I must hold my horses. I still have a lot yarn left which I inherited over a year ago. Heritage is connected to sad things too but it is a wonderful gift to have a huge pack of all kind of craft stuff...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...