Sunday 29 May 2011

Old storages of mine

For some time I've been thinking what to give my aunt on her birthday. No any idea. Totally empty head. Then I went through (again) parts of my old craft storage. I found a plastic bag with old loose ends for weaving. There was a bobbing that seemed interesting. Then I remembered Tove Fevang's book. The result (pot holder) is at Crocheting site.

I am going to give this pot holder to my aunt with some herbs I have grown from seeds. The design and idea for the pot holder is from Tove Fevang's Helt enkel hekling (Totally simple crochet) but I have just picked up thicker yarn and the result is pot holder instead of duster. It was a bit difficult to crochet this because the yarn was so thick but if I managed you will too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...