Friday 27 May 2011

Buttons and buttons

One of the most difficult things in finishing a cloth is to find buttons that match. Sometimes it goes like a dream and you find perfect buttons, sometimes you must accept to pick up the ones that are not like from a horror movie. Sometimes I wonder if a cloth making should be start from picking up the buttons, then the fabric or yarn and only then decide what to do with it all.

I have finished my first ever piece of crochet cloth about which I wrote before. It is a pink vest for ballerina.

This is my very first crochet project where I use only crocheting. It is my own design and it was very easy to make. The pink yarn is teteks yarn Perlita from the Republic of Macedonia. It's 100% acryl. I used old storage of mine so I had to buy only 10 buttons (0,10€ / button). Not bad at all. This vest is designed to wear with long sleeved T-shirt so it warms enough but not too much. Long sleeved one coloured no logo or trade mark T-shirts are easy to sew or cheap to buy. With this pink it looks great to use for example white or chocolate brown shirt.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...