Tuesday 22 March 2011

Easter is still far away

It is true there's many weeks to Easter. But if you make your cards it's never too early to start. With hurry you will only to mess around. With time the ideas have enough time to form out better way. And who says the cards need to be finished in one day? There has to be always a project going on.

These Easter cards have something old and new. The hen stamp is old and I have used it in Easter cards since 2009. It is from Inkadinkado. This year I decided to treat me with new stamp. It had to be useful for many occasions. That's why I ended up to this Penny Black's stamp "Gift of flowers". Later on I can use it to birthday cards and perhaps to warm season party invitation cards too. It all depends on it how I will colour the picture (spring, summer or autumn theme) and will I use background card (which shade) or not.

 
Here's the invitation cards fof a birthday party. The same stamp than above. Almost the same colors than above. But still very useable also in this purpose. Multi-useable stamps are nice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...