Tuesday 25 January 2011

Scarf and new ideas

The scarf is finished but I still have not been able to get a photo of it. Perhaps I am feeling a little lazy about making a good picture of it? Or perhaps I am using all my free time in next cross stitch project which is up to book marks and pencil case. They are going to be a birthday gift to someone special. The book marks got ideas from an old magazine (Anna Kreuzstitch - E732) which I bought perhaps at 2003. The pencil case has got its idea from CrossStitcher calendar 2010 which I got as a gift from a friend. Later we'll see how it all will turn out.

I am also seeking an idea what to bring as a gift when I will go to spend a weekend at relatives that lives far away. I would like to bring something self made. They have just moved to new home, so perhaps something thinking about that...? I think I must take my sewing box out, go through my stuff and hopefully then I crash at an inspiration. ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...