Wednesday 12 January 2011

Mobile phone cases

Now I was able to finish the mobile phone case I was doing. Thanks to Santa Claus I have new mobile phone. Because I have a bad habbit to leave it to weird places, drop it all over the streets and just forget where I put it and with what it's better to have some protection over it.

Santa Claus brought new mobile phone to someone else too. That someone needed a case for it too. Definately! So, at the end I was making two mobile phone cases at the same time. The other case was made of craft felt I found from my sewing box. Both patterns were easy to make and are my own design (the cross stitch design is Penelope's). Just careful measurement of the phones was needed and with imagination it all turned out well.

Because I am not able to throw little pretty craft trashes away and hate to save them I solved the problem out by sewing also a tiny handbag. There's always a need for a handbag! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...