Saturday 8 January 2011

Blackcurrant

Finally, after a long time, I have time to pick up needle again. It didn't feel easy. Where to start? How I should do it? How on earth I once was so skillful in this?! But when I got started I noticed the skill was there, hiding, but there. How many projects I would have going on at the same time if I would have more pairs of hands?

A friend gave me Penelope Counted Cross Stitch Kit "Blackcurrant" as a birthday gift some time ago. Now I finally have got started with it. I have an idea what it is going to be about but you will see it later when finished.

I love blackcurrants. They are so healthy and taste great. When you collect them and store for the winter you can taste the summer in the middle of the winter. A good friend knows what you like about.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...