Sunday, 26 July 2026

PaintbrushCase

Take a look what I made. It is a paintbrush storage case for Him. I used only leftover and recycled materials. I used a cardboard chocolate can, but any can like this does just fine. I covered it by a fabric which I attached by glue.

The fabric is left over piece from another projects. I have used it for His BookBag, FaceMaskCases and AutumnStylePenCase. It was easy and fun to do this!

***

PS. You know I don't like adverts in my blog and I don't like the public statistics considering likes and followers etc. Still, I am happy to tell that since my last announcement of the statistics, we have reached 1 million viewers by now. The number of you my dear readers have increased incredibly fast and much in 2½ years without advertising my blog. I am happy you are here with me and everybody else. I write this especially for you. You are not alone here. There is someone else too reading this with you, in the silence, without the pressures of interaction. If you are new here -in my blog- notice that you can find a lot more by viewing the web version. There are over 1600 posts for you to read! In the web version you can use the labels to find out the topics you are interested about.