Friday 8 December 2023

OfficeLadyPoncho

I designed and crocheted a poncho. The adjustable dress form is far too big for the poncho's size but lets don't mind about that. I could have changed it smaller to get better pics but in this way you see the structure of the poncho better because it stretches out a bit.

It is very easy design and pattern. In practical you crochet one long rectangle with the same method you crochet BlanketNo1. Then you just fold it and connect the end of the rectangle to the side of the begin part. You can see very easy how it folds out by looking at these pics.

It is shorter from back but could be done opposite. I used House Kuvio yarn (85% acrylic, 10% wool, 5% mohair) (100g = 542m). The yarn has the variegated shades so it makes stripes. From the shawl's stripes you can see how I fold it.

I wanted to make the front longer than the back. It is going to be my sister's Christmas gift. She is an office lady and needs it at work. I don't want her to sit on it or get attached to a chair when standing up. I also wanted to make V-neck. If you want the back part to be longer, just make O-neck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...