Sunday 24 July 2022

HarvestSeasonCards

The harvest season is slowly arriving up to the north. I made this beautiful card by using the book described below.

I love our library that sells out just by 1€ the old books they don't need anymore. Children books are cheaper, just 0,20€. 

Also garden books include absolutely fabulous material for scrapbook and card makers! The pictures are professional and so delicious.

This 50th wedding anniversary card I made for my parents-in-law who celebrate their Golden Anniversary in July 2022. The couple on the card is from Fazer's Wiener Nougat chocolate box which is very traditional as is the company itself.

This card for high school graduation is made of brand new materials, though the note-card at top I've received from a friend for my crafting purposes. So, it is like recycled but not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...