Sunday 26 April 2020

Zing

I started to knit something for myself. I wanted to do it by 15 cm knitting needles instead of the ordinary 20 cm needles. Last winter I seek short knitting needles for my mother-in-law. I didn't know what she exactly wanted so I bought few and she picked up the ones she needed. Pack of KnitPro Zing was left for me. I started to test them.

I fell in love with them. Despite they are not wooden or bamboo they are not slippery or heavy at all. Sometimes wooden / bamboo ones get old sooner or later and knitting fluffy yarns are not very practical because the fibers get stuck into the knitting needles' tiny sticks that pop out.

I couldn't find Zing knitting needles at the super market so I ordered them on internet... And short cable knitting needles too.

I like to knit both socks, mittens, hand warmers or anything in pairs... both pieces at the same time. I usually design it on my head, have nothing on the paper, so it is just easiest to knit both at the same time... Later on we'll see what I am knitting for myself for the next winter.

I have also KnitPro's Symfonie knitting needles. I have used them quite much and can still recommend them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...