Tuesday 14 January 2020

SnowFlakes

I still keep on receiving mail sent for me last year before Christmas because of the strike. The strike is over and it turn out well but we still feel its consequences. So, don't get worried if you have not heard about me since October or your post has not reached me yet.

I have decorated my own writing papers for many times but not shown you it all. I still am using old papers that I inherit from my grand mother and my kids' old school notebooks. After each grade I pile the notebooks up and took off the empty unused pages. It is a great way to save the nature resources and recycle.

For cleaning your stamps you don't need any special equipment or expensive liquids. Warm water, old toothbrush and kitchen towel do just fine. It the ink needs something stronger than a water, a normal kitchen soap does just fine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...