Wednesday 22 January 2020

Dressing Off Christmas

 
I've had this beautiful golden-red winter decoration light for years. Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore.

Instead of throwing it immediately away I took a closer look at it. It is made of two different items: the light and the decoration. Which are twined together and I was able to took the decoration off.

I have also one very old winter light which is quite simple. I decided to combine this to the decoration taken off from the light that didn't work anymore.

Despite I suddenly had many meters of light chain and decoration chain it was not difficult at all and I didn't need to do anything that has something to do with electric work.

It turn out very pretty. I put it into the box to wait for Yuletide 2020. And the broken light chain is ready to be taken to the recycling center. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...