Saturday 28 December 2019

AAW SingleCable Socks No3

I designed and knit this pair of AWW woollen sock for myself. I need thin but warm sock for my horse riding hobby in arctic weather. For these socks I used only our AAW snag grey yarn (40% our own ethic produced arctic angora wool, 40% FinnSheep wool, 10% arctic dog wool and 10% nylon). I have already used them and they are really really warm.

I started them already in October but after my injury it has taken for weeks to finish the last sock. At first I could knit only few rounds, then max ten per day. But, now they are finally here on my blog! Yeppee! Craft making is such a good rehabilitation also for shoulder injuries. Just make sure your knitting needles and yarn are light enough. Make sure to make just a little bit and go on with small steps. It also keeps your mind out of depression because of the injury and pain.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...