Tuesday 5 February 2019

BlanketNo7

 I have finished BlanketNo7. It is my own design and called ScandinavianSpring. It is not spring yet so I made these pics in -18 Celsius degrees when MotherNature was rising up a snow storm.

It has shades of green, grey and 4 different shades of white with a sligh blink of bling bling creating whispers of the ice and snow with the sun light. In ScandinavianSpring the weather can be quite grey when all the snow is turning out to the water. And we see a bit green here and there when the nature is waking up from its long sleep.

This is an adult size lap blanket. Designed especially when sitting on an armchair and making crafts during chilly cold winter nights and dreaming about the spring season. I have used  left over yarns to create memories like a proper quilt should have. I crocheted it by using the same method you do with GrannySquares.

It is not for Me. It is for SantaClausFactory...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...