Monday 15 October 2018

ThinkingAboutChristmas

I've been thinking about stitching and Christmas. I had to get on with XStitches but I can't pick up any bigger project because I do have MyStudies going on. So, on the last weekend I had some fun with LittleOnes. I used loose end threads and left over Aida 11 Count fabric (black).

This LittleXmasTree is designed by Durene Jones and you can find it at Cross Stitcher magazine issue 273 (December 2013) page 18. I used the same issue to decorate KnittingNeedleCase.

TheCuteLittleAngel is designed by Maria Diaz (Cross Stitcher magazine, December 2005, page 38). The original design includes beads and Metallic threads but I used some other instead.


These two LittleDesigns above you can find at Cross Stitcher magazine (November 2003, page 68). They are designed by Sue Cook.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...