Sunday 2 September 2018

Memories & Plans

 You know I'm BackToSchool. MySchool is much about distant studies. Last time I knit SocksForMe. Now I bought some more easy-yarn to knit more socks during the lectures.

It is officially autumn now because it already is September.

Summer included getting ready for the next winter. You need this to make the flu to fade away.

All the berries started to ripen at the end of the summer and still keep going on. In MyGarden I have very faithful red currants and they never fail me, no matter what kind of the year or season has been. The oldest shrub is from the late 40's - early 50's!!!

I do have black currants too. This year we've planted 5 more shrubs to get even more extremely healthy berries.

Summer means also I need to send MyStudents for a summer vacation. They share beautiful flowers with Me before leaving.

When the flowers fade away I always save the tiny decorations included for the further use. They bring Me so much joy!

It was lovely to find these pics of the flowers and I share few of them with you. Next week I'll see MyStudents again! It's nice to go to the work when I know they'll be waiting. (Yes, I work and study at the same time now so I'll get a bit busy every now and then.)

VeryPink!

Some of the flowers are sill with Me!

Roses are always so pretty!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...