Sunday 19 March 2017

LondonShopping

You know I am not a shopholic. FemaleGeneration is ashamed of me because of my poor shopping skills. But I managed to buy something else too than DropSpindle & MetallicFibers. These are not for me but for important persons who stayed at home.

I found very practical MagneticWindowMarkers...

...and BobbinBoxes.

I found small A4 size CuttingMat and GyroCut.

I could not resist orange fragrance soap.

From Twinings I found many interesting teas.

The Cat Tea Strainer was pleasing find for elder people who have just got fond of tea but has problem to use more traditional designed strainers. We spent many moments seeking strainer for weaker hands and at the end found this!

Colorful men's socks seemed to be the hottest fashion in London so I needed to buy few of them; for bigger and smaller boys.

VeryImportantBook was found too; of course at Platform 9 3/4

TheAmberOwl was found at PortobelloRoad (there I want to go back). Years ago I bought amber pearl-like ear rings for YoungLady from a Finnish jewelry shop. The hair pin She got from HerUncle who visited Poland few years ago. TheAmberOwl is also from Poland but ended up to London UK and now to Finland. They all match together so well. MyDearFriendL helped me to pick up the right owl. 💜


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...