Wednesday 26 October 2016

FirstSnow

 
Autumn is beautiful time of the year. Even though it means gloomy darkness, rain and chilly weather.

But despite our weather might be gloomy our life is not. That's why I hope as many as possible joined the silent wish with BellsForAleppo. I wish them to toll the bells until the situation is solved; very loud, annoying and everywhere -not just until October the 24th.

MyCatLife has slowly went to better direction: thanks to James Bowen and his books. I've read so many CatGuideBooks but none has helped me much. After reading about StreetCatBob I finally - after 9 long years- have started to get along with TheCat. The picture proves it! She really did that by volunteer. I was knitting and somehow She found Her way there.

Today we got FirstSnow. All day long the temperature was on "minus degrees" which means the dog was allowed to jump on bed when I was having a nap. She has been waiting that for many far too long months. But TheSofaSeason has started again and she is so so so  H A P P Y about it! I think it is one of her favorite duties to do. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...