Tuesday 11 October 2016

AAW HorseShoeCable Socks (small)

 
I used my own yarn AAW to knit four pair of woollen socks. They all are my own design. The yarn consist of 50% our own ethic produced arctic angora wool, 40% ethic produced FinnSheep wool and 10% nylon (100g = 238m).

These are not socks for a hard use but they keep your toes and feet very warm on those chilly winter days and nights when you want to snuggle under a blanket with hot chocolate and god book to stay warm and entertained.

I knit BigSocks size 45, BasketWeave Socks size 38, HorseShoeCable Socks size 40 and these smaller HorseShoeCable Socks size 32.

With these smaller HorseShoeCable Socks I knit the cable only at front side but all the way from up to toes. The cable pattern is also smaller at this size 32.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...