Thursday 17 September 2015

RastaTubeScarf

When YoungLady was LittleLady she wanted to buy Novita Rasta yarn (85% acryl, 9%polyamide, 6% polyester) (100g = 19m). She wished me to knit woollen socks of it to her. What a fluffy idea but NO WAY! So we agreed she can buy that yarn and later on she'll figure out what else I could knit of it for Her. That later never happened. She still wanted her fluffy woollen socks. This yarn just is useless for woollen socks. No matter how hard I try to explane... So, it was time to call TaijaDesingStudio... to do my own design.

I decided to make a scarf of it because I had only two 100g balls of it and the rest was sold out.

But 200g was just enough!

Next Christmas we'll see (and hear) Her opinion about it. :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...