Tuesday 25 August 2015

Grateful&Touched

This summer I planned to draw more than usual. Not very succeed idea, but I draw more than before despite not as much as planned.

Once I was asked to help YoungLady to figure out how the cats appear on the paper. She draws a lot; especially cats. But this time she had difficulties to get it all there. I told her to think and draw like a cloth designer. Just few basic lines first. This was it what I sketched for her.

YoungLady was happy. Now she saw where the cats are and the posing of them. My sketching lines are there somewhere under and she started to draw these stronger lines.

There should be six cats...

 ...but she was not so sure about three of them.
In my opinion they look pretty fine.

But no. The Artist was not satisfied.

So she -at the end- gave the breath of life just for three of them.

I am very grateful and touched that she still comes to me with all her troubles. <3 Here you can see the original picture according to which she was drawing. It is all about WarriorCats.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...