Friday 29 May 2015

SpringWreath No2

This week I finished SpringWreath -WreathNo2- just for the high school graduation celebration. This all is actually recycled stuff. See, this FlowerLei I actually got from a local theatre. I was seeing a play and at the end some of the actors suddenly ran among to the audience and gave their leis to someones; I was one of them. Since that this lei has been hanging in my wardrobe. Now I knew what to do with it.

On April 2014 I recieved beautiful flower wreath as a thank you gifth from my students. The flowers have faded away but their memory is still here. The wreath and butterfly I saved as I wanted to use them on some day for something else. Now I am happy I did so. All my students are very loveable and in this way they all are always here with me. :)

This broken butterfly is from another gift from the students. He kindly saved its life and it was re-usable again.  He glued the broken wing and wire for me. (Thank you!)

It has became the time to go and see all my buttons. No, they are not all here. Yes, these are BodyShop BodyButter re-used cans. And yes, despite I have washed them they still smell so beautiful.

 I selected some of the buttons and fastened two flowers together with one button.

 I fastened the flowers by thread to the base of the wreath. I used knots to fasten the threads and then secured the knots by glue.

(My knots are very famous of it how fast they can open. Yes, He have taught me basic Sailor's Knots but still... I really need to concentrate a lot on them to get them succeed. So, I always do my best to avoid knots, when I can not, I try to secure them somehow.)

Here it is -SpringStyledWreathNo2-.
My own design.
For MrW's graduation party
with WreathNo1 and Bunting.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...