Monday 27 April 2015

Warm moments

On the morning when I woke up the thermometer showed just zero Celsius degrees. But I had some warm moments crocheting BlanketNo4 which is missing just 3 more stripes; white, green and red.

I stitched one more bunny and was not worried at all about my angoras and Continental Giant.

On the morning I found Sandy with angoras; all in the same nest of course. Here she is "apart" but to be honest; she has been in the middle of them all and also under. Aunt Lulu loves her and they all accept her and warm her up. Continental Giants are not sensitive to cold; but at the end she is just 8 weeks old kit.

Poor Sleipnir wants to play with Sandy but she is far too furry and gets hot too easily when chasing nimble Sandy.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...