Sunday 29 March 2015

Selfish Me

This is the church of Kemi. Pretty indeed. Despite I can not help the belfry seems like wise owl in my eyes. I L O V E it. This picture is taken by someone else but given to me with the idea you could see it too. (Thank you.)

Friday had one of those mornings so I decided have a good break of everything. Nothing a cup of hot chocolate could not cure...

... and 1kg box of sweets and pile of old magazines you had no time to read earlier. Top of everything a letter from a dear friend and a good book and mobile phone just in case. (At the end I fell asleep for 2 hours and was so freshed up.)

It just does so good when you sometimes just refuse to do anything more, lift your legs up and announce that you are not available. I must confess later on the evening I had a TeaDate with dear Mrs L. and Misses Coco and Lemon. It really was all I needed on that very moment. Thank you! :)

Early Saturday morning we were OnRoad again. Going back to Kuusamo to take my exhibition down.

He usually drives but now I insisted to drive one way. I had my CarryOn project with me.

It was up to BlanketNo4.

It still is not finished but it is getting bigger and bigger.
My own design.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...