Thursday 19 February 2015

FUN - NO - FUN - NO!

This is 100% Finnsheep wool bought few years ago from a spinnery. It has the natural colour. I was given 1kg of it to do my magic and make it to disappear. I was home alone -not alone- but felt very alone with it all. It was in skeins and I needed to wind it up. Easy to say. But the disaster happened and it all got mixed up. Well, not all, just one 100g skein... But it felt like all...

No, oh no, no, no no. She had nothing to do with it. Or had she? But I found her by following the yarn...

She was not interested about it at all. But it took me for 2 hours to roll it all up to a ball and then wind it up with the yarn winder. She was lurking in the shadows and somehow the yarn changed a place...

Eventually I caught her. 
Or did I? 
Noooo, yep, nooo...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...