Friday 6 December 2013

Advent Calendar time

I filled again old Advent Calendars. This year they include only chocolate, so if you are addicted to, don't look. And if you have not noticed to look at my link list take a look at it now. There's a link to DROPS Advent Calendar for the year 2013. Notice that you can change the language of the instructions.

Merry December to everybody!

 I would not mind to have one... or them all.This is over 15 years old project still used every year. It is designed by Maria Wavryn. It is from Marks&Kattens collection (Tavla 55689 "Tomtefar"). It is designed to be a wall decoration but I made it to be Advent Calendar.

It is time to enjoy about Advent Calendar treasures. This one is my own design. Not at all easy to stitch but for sure worth of it.

I added also a picture I made for a friend as a birthday gift. It is my own design but very useful idea, so be my guest and make yours. It is a craft bag. It is sized according to a yarn ball so that she can easily bring for example yarn and unfinished knit of mittens with her where ever she goes to. Carrying a craft with you is a good way to waste time when you need to wait for something somewhere. It makes the time to fly by so much faster. In this kind of design I like about the very usable idea. You can use the left over materials you have. You don't need to go shop to buy anything -no buttons, no zippers, just yarn and imagination. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...