Wednesday 24 July 2013

Polar bear baby

I just finished the third polar bear cross stitch design of my own. The materials I was waiting for it arrived and I had to finish it as soon as possible. It still is unframed and unfortunately the picture I added at Stitching site doesn't show the glitter the work has.

Today I finally got the phone call from the frame shop. The new delivery from the frame manufacturer had arrived but the planned frame was wrong shade. I had to go to see it. It was blue like planned but it was far too pastel blue. The framer had found another option for my work of swimming polar bear. It's grey-white shade and has some kind of seed bead looking decoration running around its edges. It looked great so I accepted it. I said there's no hurry in framing the work which means I'll get it at the end of August. They have the season because of weddings etc. going on. I can wait. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...