Thursday 11 July 2013

New projects

I just finished new designing project. It's name is First Kiss. It is a picture of a girl who gives a warm kiss to a pony. Now I need only to stitch it. It has 33300 cross stitches... Not huge, but big enough to take some time.

At the moment I am in the middle of smaller designing project of a man with his dog. Its stitched size is just 82x82 so it's a piece of cake compaired to First Kiss.

Now I am stitching a picture of another polar bear but I ran out of materials so I need to get some more to be able to finish it. It seems that meanwhile waiting for the beads and threads I am designing new projects. I have few ones waiting for to get finished and perhaps some new ideas too.

The picture of the swimming polar bear is still at the frame shop. We are waiting the new delivery to arrive to see if the frame planned is perfect. Still no call from the framer but I told her there's no hurry. She is good at her job and I am sure she'll find the perfect frame.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...