Thursday 17 May 2012

Final stitches

My secrit project is comming to the end. There's still stitches to do but it begins to look almost finished. I ran out one shade so I need to order more of that. I have started to wait the moment I can carry this project to the framer. But, to be honest, my fingers are already hoping to start the next project which materials are already waiting. But I think I want to stitch some small project first...

I had also another bigger project going one since January. I was asked to design dresses for a ballet group. The dresses are made of organza, lace, tulle and satin. Hopefully I'll get the picture of it later on. The project included also doll dresses because dancers are carrying dolls. All the dresses are white but dancers wear pale pink tutus under it. Cute!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...