Wednesday 30 May 2012

At the frame maker

Yesterday I took the secrit projet to the frame maker. I was with somebody else who was allowed to decide the frame type (because he pays it ha ha ha). If we are very precise it is his gift so he must be allowed to influence on the outfit. The frame is going to be very massive but it fits well to some other old frames pictured on the walls this secrit projet will decorate. It was the most expencive frame work I have ever ordered but it was the only possible option at the end. Now we are just excited and worried because the frame maker was not sure has she enough that exact frame and if the manufacturer has more of it storaged. The manufacturer will make more only for the August and we need it finished before that. So, I hope the frame maker won't call me to ask what we will do...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...