Monday 13 February 2012

Frost, snow and knitting

So has the year begun and the world is covered by the snow all over the Europe. Many people have been sitting and knitting with purpose to keep someone warm, stay warm or just to avoid the snow work outside. Around here there has been lack of the mittens so January and February have been up to knitting mittens -mostly. Take a look at Knitting site to see some of the result.

Both mittens are my own design. They're knitted from loose end yarn. I knit both (left & right hand) at the same time as the socks. If mittens themselves are not warm enough wear leather gloves under them or leather mittens over them. In that way also the wind stays away.

PS. Sales are at the shops so I must confess I have been at Xmas shopping already. :) All storaged well and hide even from myself. When November will arrive I have forgotten them by that.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...