Thursday 23 February 2012

Excitement

I have finally finished a cross stitch kit I got time ago. It is small but speacial so I have been saving the moment to finish it. I was afraid of I will loose the feeling of a beautiful gift. But now when it is finished I realized I still can ejoy about it a lot. See the Stitching site to find out the design of scissor keep.

It is called Victorian Strawberries. It is designed by Anne Orr for Textile Heritage Collection. I got the kit time ago but have stitched it slowly and enjoying of making something special for myself. The scissors that have honour to hold this keep are the ones I got as my first ever Mother's Day gift. So, it all includes a lot emotional value

PS. I have ordered some special fabric from aboard to make one special cross stitch design. It's again huge work that you can compaire to the polar bear I just made. We'll see when that will be finished.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...