Monday 24 October 2011

I feel the cold arriving

Lately I have been doing a lot Christmas stuff. Card making was a bit... hmmm, the result is I could sell 90% of the cards or will keep them and have the cards ready for the comming years... for the rest of my life.

I also sew a seat covering for a pulka keeping eye on comming winter. Long time ago I crashed at 100% sheep wool teddy fabric and bought the whole pack of it with a friend and then we shared it. I still have a bit left and I already miss more of it. So warm and useful! I have made several baby blankets of it for example.

Here is seat covering for a pulka. It is made of 100% sheep wool teddy fabric. The lining is 100% sheep wool too. It is made for arctic outdooring for a little boy. There's also woollen socks for the same little man. You see often seat coverings made of animal skin -like sheep or reindeer- but this 100% sheep wool teddy fabric is good option also for those people who don't wan't to use anyone else's but their own skin & fur. :) Seat covering and socks are both my own design but you don't need to be a genius to be able to design and sew a seat covering -not to mention about woollen socks. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...