Thursday 27 October 2011

Cold hands - warm heart

Knitting is a funny hobby because it keeps your hands warm. No matter what you knit it warms enough to melt your frozen fingers. My fingers and toes are always cold -no matter what I wear. But they say persons who have cold fingers have warm heart. At least my blood cycle seems to run somewhere else than in my arms and legs.

I seriously start to think that I am one of those persons who can't sit down without doing something with my hands. I have found out, that sitting down is impossible if I don't stitch, knit or do something else. Sitting is boring. And I must confess television is boring company without a craft to make.

This is a knitted mobile phone case. Also this is my own design. During the year I have made several of these, a bit different design for each and a bit different -or a lot different- yarn. You can use this case also as a purse -what ever fits best on your purposes. Easy to make and nice little gift. Best in these little ideas is that you can use your loose end yarns. You can use the idea to knit nice little gifts for the Christmas to your love ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...