Wednesday 5 September 2018

BlanketNo6

As I told you before I made a great bargain with this yarn. I already made BabyBlanketNo7 of it. It is Schachenmayr's  KidLight yarn (38% nylon, 32% polyacryl and 30% mohair) (100g = 600m).

MySecretProject is now finished. I used 3 balls which means just 300g of the yarn. That makes this blanket to feel very light but warm.

It is my own design but easy to do by anyone who knows the basics of crocheting. By using a simply one shade yarn it may feel a bit boring on the way to do your craft. I used on purpose just grey yarn and made this to be very simply one.

That idea makes it to fit perfect to any home decoration colors, forms and inspirations. Grey is a great background for everything else and brings together plus gives a perfect nest for other shades. It whispers ScandinavianStyleTouch from your home decoration despite you'd love to keep it more complicated.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...