Thursday 30 November 2023

Poems

In November I encourage you to read a book that tells about South America. This turn out a bit challenging because I wanted to read a true story about the miners who were trapped in the collapsed mine in Chile 2010. I didn't find any written by any of the miners who were trapped in. I know afterwards they have not been treated well so I didn't want to support any "outsider" story of it. 

So, I changed the subject and seek more. At the end I found interesting character & poet Gabriela Mistral... only to find out her production has not been translated into Finnish. I found some of her poems online and have been learning more about her... and keep on getting familiar to her production in English. Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...