Thursday 30 December 2021

StarDustSet

I designed and knit easy mittens. I used fabulous Novita Tähti yarn (74% wool, 25% polyamidi, 1% polyester) (100g = 200m). The shades of the yarn vary so you need just to knit. Can it be any easier when you are busy but still want to make something special for someone special.

The yarn has 1% of polyamidi which creates some metallic star dust effect. I always knit a bit loose mittens. To stay warm in arctic we wear leather gloves under the mittens. Then the wind can't get through, you have double layer (mittens+gloves) and no matter how sensitive your skin is it doesn't itch because of the wool.

I designed and knit also the matching leg warmers. They form out a pretty set together. I used Single Cables to decorate them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...