Saturday 28 August 2021

Jar For Yule

 

I made a cute little gift of an old jar where was beetroots when I bought it. Now I decorated the jar by decoupage, sew a pretty cover and filled it with 26 different kind of tea bags and root chakra body butter.

I used a napkin for the decoupage decoration. On December 2017 I made decoupage glass jars -tutorial for you.

I made the cover of recycled felt. This is one of the last remaining pieces of An Old Jacket. I used it also for CatPillow. At first I was a bit sorry I had no lace but then I realize I could use machine embroidery decoration by the edge. It was cheap and easy. I am happy with the result.

Simple white elastic band keeps the cover at its place. It all match well together and create cozy Christmas spirit of old times. It is a nice little gift for Yule 2021.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...