Sunday 10 January 2021

KnittedGloves No1

 
I designed and knit a pair of white 100% woollen gloves. You know it from the sheep scent! The wool I used is old. Those who have been reading this blog for a while know that I inherit quite much materials from my grandmother who passed away on 2010. This white yarn without label is part of the collection. I wind these skeins last Eastern. Now I have finally discovered what to do with them: gloves. This pair is decorated by single cable and double seed stitches. 

Actually, this January my blog celebrates 10 year anniversary! I started after graduating as physiotherapist on December 2010. The blog was based to show my craft to my friends living faraway. During these years the blog has helped to keep up my old profession of cloth and textile designer which globalization had taken away from me. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...