Saturday 4 February 2017

Gluten free NachoPizza

 
Recently we were back in Levi where we've been several times before. CozyCottage was waiting there for us.

Nuka was happy because this time no operation was done before going there!

I took my books and writing stuff with me and just relaxed.

I had fabulous TeaTimes and just hanging around.

I needed to save calories and collect more.

That's why this try was MyBestFriend over the long weekend.

Not to mention easy HomeMade fast food. This is NachoPizza. Very easy and gluten free. Just spread on the tray 300g of nachos (corn) and tuna fish and cheese over the nachos. Cook for about 15 minutes (until the cheese looks like what you desire to eat) in 200 Celsius degrees...

...and enjoy with a salsa sauce! Very low budget, yummy and easy!

***

PS. Don't forget I designed FreeChart Hiding for you in Levi last year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...