Tuesday 6 November 2012

Yarns and chocolate

Some years ago I inherit pile of yarns. Now the bottom of the box can finally be seen. This means I have started to plan to buy more. This box full of all kind of yarns has been super. Every time knitting or crocheting bug arrived to tease me I just needed to open the box and see what to do. I think arranging such a great storage of yarns would be wonderful. I do have a lot embroidery threads on storage but before I inherit someone elses's yarn collection I always had the problem I never had yarn to knit. So that's why it feels just reasonable to fill to box again with basic yarns.

I just hope it won't be like with the squirrels. You collect great storage of stuff and then forget where you put it! But on the other hand it is always a great surprise when you find some. Oh, I didn't know I had this.

See, my sister once forgot she had (like we all have) chocolate on storage. She had hidden it so well that she had lost it and forgot. Once she bought more and hide it to the same place. It was a happy surprise when she notice she already had it storaged for a bad day. So, of course she had now permit to eat the old ones. My advice is that if you remember where your chocolate storage is you can always pretend you don't! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...