Tuesday 2 August 2011

Taming a polar bear

I have been so busy with taming a polar bear that I am almost ashamed of not to update this blog in a month! I must tell you the polar bear don't want to learn to sit and it is very unwilling to cooperate with me. But I am doing all my best and at least I have been able to catch the shape of it already. Later on, hopefully at the end of August I will share the polar bear with you.

But, before starting this polar bear taming, I did two smaller projets which pictures you can see at Stitching site. At the moment they both are at the exhibition with some other designs of mine. In four weeks I will get them all back home.

This "My English Garden" is my own design -inspired by a holiday in UK. It includes variegated DMC threads. I have used double running stitches, back stitches, French knots and one blue bead. To be honest I am not sure yet what this project will be. Will it turn out to be a seed bag for my gardening purposes or something else...

This is my own design. It is tiny hardanger project. I just wanted to see how metallic threads will turn out with hardanger embroidery. It was very interesting to stitch this work. I courage everyone to try it out! A bit complicated but able to be done. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...